Learn from the world's best teachers in wellness.
A Global School for Sustainable Fitness
This is the hub where you can learn a blend of Eastern and Western techniques to enhance your well-being.
Our Fitness Education is divided into 3 Branches:
1. Recovery - where you learn the routines to prevent degeneration and heal your body
2. Mobility - where you learn routines to build the blocks of ''perfect movement''
3. Intensity - where you learn the routines to sculpt the mind and body of your dreams
We are dedicated to curating the best courses from the world's greatest teachers in the growing realm of Sustainable Fitness.
*Always consult your medical professional before starting an exercise routine. Injury can always occur during physical movement.
In the Dojo Snack Pack you'll get an initial 5 days of education and routines that help you feel better in 20 minutes or less
Day 1: Mobilizing your Lower Body
Day 2: Mobilizing your Back and Hips
Day 3: Mobilizing your Upper Body
Day 4: Learning to "Ninja Walk and Run"
Day 5: Learning the "Musashi Workout"
Plus a Bonus lesson on how to do two hand and one hand kettlebell swings from the Legend himself, Steve Cotter.
If you want to venture further than the Snack Pack will take you, we have 2 options:
1. The Thrive Dojo Membership where you get full access to every live course we have built and access to our Membership Facebook Group.
2. The Steve Cotter Fundamentals of Rope and Kettlebell where you get over 80 minutes of video education from one of the greatest movement instructors of our generation.
Elyse had neck pain on and off for many years before doing 2 Prehab Dojo sessions in a row. She said at first she felt like she was going to jump out of her skin. It was so hard to stay still and move so gently. As she continued her body calmed down, and so did her mind! When she finished the 2nd session and walked around she was astonished to find her neck pain gone!
Mitchell is a Crossfit coach and competitor, who routinely beats up his body in the gym for fun. After doing the hips Prehab Dojo session he feels like he never worked out to begin with and can do a whole new workout for the day!
Shawn is a dance studio owner and instructor in California who develops kinks in different areas of her body because of the physical demands of her work. Here after doing the shoulders session the tension in her shoulders and neck dissipated almost completely in under 20 minutes!
Jason is an entrepreneur and comedian in Los Angeles who has had back tension his entire adult life. After doing a Prehab session around his core he found that not only was his body more relaxed, but his mind calmed down tremendously and he felt more peaceful.